A couple of weekends ago we had some fall family photos taken by the talented Jana Linville Photography. She has done our holiday pictures for the past 3 years or so and always does a great job. This weather has been absolutely phenomenal and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I just love having these precious memories to look back on and I never want to forget these moments. Grayson brings such a tremendous amount of joy and I have never been happier in my life than I am right now being his mama. I always knew that I was born to be a mom but until experiencing the actual gift of having a child there is just nothing that explains the tremendous amount of love, happiness & fulfillment that it brings. I feel so grateful and blessed that God has entrusted me to be his mama. Things that I never want to forget about Grayson at the age of 15 months are:
1. He loves to hang off the edge of the bed because he knows he's not supposed to and gets the sneakiest little grin on his face.
2. He plays by himself for a few minutes but always runs to me to make sure that I'm right there watching him. He gets this sparkle in his eye and then wobbly runs to me with the cheesiest little grin to be snuggled and nursed for a minute and then runs off playing again.
3. He is SO curious and loves to get into EVERYTHING. He loves to shake furniture, open drawers, close doors, get into the shower, drop toys in the toilet, unravel toilet paper, empty q-tips all over the floor, unplug the vacuum/hairdryer when your using it and the list goes on! Although, he is a wild boy he is equally just as sweet. He loves to snuggle, give hugs and slobbery kisses and always wants to be held, squeezed & loved on!!
3. He copies everything we do from pretending to brush his hair, put his shoes on, sweep the floor, dip his chips in cheese (THE CUTEST) and grunt when things are hard to open or are too heavy! He also holds his hands out when I ask him what he wants to wear for the day or where something is! Absolutely melts me!!
4. He loves playing with cell phones, remotes and is OBSESSED with music. Anytime he hears any kind of a tune he starts to dance a jig and rocks back and forth with his little baby swag!