Here are a few pics from our little afternoon in Mt. Adams. We went to the top of the Holy Cross Immaculata Church and had the most gorgeous view of the city. Afterwards, we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Mazunte for lunch. Grayson can be quite the wiggle worm these days wanting down to run wild so we had to bribe him with a little candy! ;-) He has such a big personality and is really trying to assert his independence & test his boundaries! A few things that I never want to forget about this age are:
1. He loves knocking over or unplugging the floor fan in our bedroom. He knows he's not supposed to so he will get really close and shake his finger and say nooo, nooo, nooo and get this naughty little smirk on his face and then knock it over!
2. He has started to get a little bashful. When we are out and a girl will look or talk to him he will bury his head in my chest and hide and then peak up to see if they are still looking at him. ADORABLE.
3. He loves walking around the house in his minion slippers. He will cry for us to help put his feet in them.
4. We are rarely apart but when we are and I get home he gets so happy when I walk in the door & will wrap his little hands tightly around my neck and give me the biggest hug. SO SWEET!!!
5. He is a little Curious George! He gets into everything & is such a wild man. I absolutely love it! His curiosity and adventurous spirit, although scares me to death half the time is part of his charm!
6. He is OBSESSED with music & dancing. He could hear a jingle on a commercial & will rock back and forth and wave his hands up and down to the beat.
7. He has started putting his finger up to his mouth & shhhhing Gizmo when he barks. He also yells "MOOOOO" to call for him to come back inside.
8. He loves to dip food into sauces and it's literally the cutest thing in the world.
Best days of my entire life are with this sweet angel boy! Hope you guys are having a great week! XO