My mom and I took Grayson out for a fun day at the park. Grayson was in absolute heaven trying to throw all the rocks in the creek and kept trying to pick up the biggest ones that he could possibly find. He would cry every time we tried to get him to leave! We took a small hike and played on the swing-set, it was the best day! I made these fun denim patchwork jackets for us and just loved how they turned out! A few of the favorite things I want to remember about Grayson at this age are:
1. He shakes his head really dramatically up and down or side to side to say yes or no when asked if he wants to do something.
2. He goes HAM when the part of the Hokey Pokey song comes on "Shake, Shake, Shake" and he shakes his whole body all over. It's the cutest.
3. He loves to run and jump on you and we yell wrestle maniaaaaa and he does this full body slam on us over and over and laughs hysterically!
4. He has been giving the biggest hugs to his Daddy in the morning and when he comes home from work. It's so sweet and one of those big squeezes like I missed you so much!
5. He is scared of bees & bugs and makes this hilarious face and goes uhhh, uhhh and backs up really fast. He also does this if he has something on his hand or sees like a feather or hair somewhere. It's so funny.
6. If your looking at him he pretends he doesn't see you meanwhile having this little fake smirky grin on his face, he then slowly & slyly looks over and then bursts out in laughter.
Hope you guys had a fantastic week! XOXO