Over the weekend we went to the Columbus zoo and wore these matching Adidas outfits. I love matching with my little best friend and they were perfect for walking around the park. Grayson will be 2 at the end of the month and his little personality is shining through more and more each day. Some of my favorite memories of him at this age are:
1. He is OBSESSED with the movie Trolls and yells Trooooo Trooooo and wants to watch it over and over again. When all the songs come on he always looks at me and starts cracking up laughing because he knows we are about to run around and have a dance party!!
2. He LOVES little wooden cars, trucks and trains. He likes to line them all up and organize them in the window. He tries to count them and says freeee for three and IT.IS.THE.SWEETEST.
3. He always spreads his arms open as wide as possible and runs to me to give me the biggest hug or for me to pick him up. He also loves to scratch our backs! When were all in bed he always says Baaa for us to sit up so he can scratch both of our backs and thinks its the most hilarious thing in the world.
4. He screams MAAAA MAAAA when he wakes up from his nap and I'm in the other room or when he's looking for me in the house. He always gives me a big hug & kiss and then runs off back to whatever he was doing. Melt me!!
5. He is the best little helper! He loves to help me unload the groceries, swipe my credit card, put laundry in the dryer, clean and organize. He also gets so tickled if you ask him to do the smallest little thing, like handing you the remote! It's SO sweet.
He brings SO much joy wherever he goes & I'm so blessed to be his mama!
Have a wonderful week friends! XOXO