Dress: ASOS / Sandals: Jack Rogers
Rich's Outfit: Shirt: Banana Republic
Grayson's Outfit: Shirt: Ralph Lauren / Shorts: Monica & Andy / Slip Ons: Native
These pictures were taken over the weekend in Lexington. The flowers and cherry blossom trees were in full bloom and absolutely stunning. I just cannot believe that I am 34 weeks pregnant and will be 35 weeks on Wednesday! Seriously where does the time go?! I am soaking up all these precious moments with Grayson before things start to get crazy over here! A couple of things that I never want to forget that he does right now:
1. At night he says "haaaaand" and asks for Rich and I to hold each of his hands until he falls asleep and it is the sweetest thing in the world.
2. He is OBSESSED with the Netflix show Oddbods. He always yells BODS & starts singing the theme song "dooo dooo" when he wants us to put the show on.
3. He poked his finger on a tree thorn a couple of weekends ago and is still talking about it! LOL. He literally says tree give a boooo booo out of the blue and it is so funny. Also, anytime he gets hurt he always runs for me to kiss it and has also started to kiss his own boo boos.
4. He says Mama, Mama, Mama or Daddee, Daddee, Daddee over & over about a million times a day. It is so cute how he will literally will repeat it to get our attention to show or tell us something. He even does it when he shouldn't be doing something- like hey look at me being naughty!
5. When he's scared or it's dark he says "Mama" and then puts his little hand up to his eye like he is pretending to cry!
Love my sweet angel baby so much!! So fun to watch him grow and learn each day!